Favourite Movie moments - Casablanca

8:40 PM






“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.”

Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), in his sorrow, makes this statement when Ilsa Laszlo, his past lover from Paris, walks into his bar. He is faced with the memories of their love and is filled with sorrow and he is troubled by the fact that she walks into his bar, out of all the bars (gin joints) around the towns and the world.

That quote has significance in my life because I heard a friend of mine introduce it to me even before I had watched the movie. At that time I did not really know what it meant, but thanks to the movie, now I do. Though, what the friend implied as a gin-joint, I still have to figure.

But seriously, this movie is one of the best Love stories of all time. If you get a chance, don't miss it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments